Sony vegas

Rubie

Reaction score
So i have just started a yt channel and i used sony vegas to edit my first vid. The editing process was long and tedious. Does anyone have any tips for using sony vegas more efficiently? More specifically the text tool?

Reactions: TS_Visuals

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Getting more efficient at edit has just taken me time, and googling ways to do things to see if there is more effective way to do what I want to do. Youtube is your best friend when it comes to learning how to do different editing tricks and what not.

TS_Visuals

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Getting more efficient at edit has just taken me time, and googling ways to do things to see if there is more effective way to do what I want to do. Youtube is your best friend when it comes to learning how to do different editing tricks and what not.
True, and something too keep in mind is too watch as many tutorials as u can if u can keep learning your videos will never be boring too watch.

Te-Erika

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have used sony vegas for years. Once I set up my branding elements, including intro, outro, lower thirds and logo, all I do is SAVE IT and then drop the new videos into the same set up, adjust for video length and its so easy that way!