Sony Vegas Question

CrypticEdge

Reaction score
Just got Sony Vegas 14 Pro to use as my main editor. What are some must have plugins for it? A link is appreciated. Thanks!

TheItaLianStaLLion || Dan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just got Sony Vegas 14 Pro to use as my main editor. What are some must have plugins for it? A link is appreciated. Thanks!
To be honest I highly reccomend you get yourself familiar with the software first. Make sure to figure out how to work the timeline, and it's tracks, the effects you can add to both voice and video clips, some cool transitions, and how to make your videos more proffesional looking with render settings. Honestly, the built in features to start with work quite well as i have experienced so i highly reccomend you use those, and then, down the track when you feel as if you need some plugins ask again? I'm not sure.

Reactions: CrypticEdge

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Forget plugins, get REALLY familiar with the program. When I 1st started I was taking doing things unintentionally that made my videos in lower quality. I was also rather confused about a lot of things and the animation. There are literally tons of YouTube videos explaining how to do basic things. A good first step is to familiarize yourself with the shortcuts they help a bunch.

Reactions: CrypticEdge