Sony Vegas - New to using and would love some tips :)

Matt Edwards

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Matt from FullyAutomaticGames (my generic introduction, you may see it a lot ...)

I would love to get into properly editing, if you quickly check out my videos (I recommend APB short montage) you'll see that the quality is fine, I have no issue with how it looks. However, I am currently looking into motion blur, I want to use the plugin ReelMotion blur, however I cannot seem to find a place to "buy " ... hint hint someone's username and code. I cannot exactly afford to pay £60/$90 to get hold of a plugin, if I was partnered I would happily buy it. However, I cannot find it.

I also want to add more or better colour correction, but don't exactly know how to. I'm really new to any editing software that isn't ... movie maker. I thought to start with i'll do simple things, like syncing audio (gun shots with bass drops) but i can't figure out how to do it subtly, I tried speeding up and slowing down clips but it's really obvious and looks bad.

Any tips?

Thanks
-Matt

Symixstur

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Matt from FullyAutomaticGames (my generic introduction, you may see it a lot ...)

I would love to get into properly editing, if you quickly check out my videos (I recommend APB short montage) you'll see that the quality is fine, I have no issue with how it looks. However, I am currently looking into motion blur, I want to use the plugin ReelMotion blur, however I cannot seem to find a place to "buy " ... hint hint someone's username and code. I cannot exactly afford to pay £60/$90 to get hold of a plugin, if I was partnered I would happily buy it. However, I cannot find it.

I also want to add more or better colour correction, but don't exactly know how to. I'm really new to any editing software that isn't ... movie maker. I thought to start with i'll do simple things, like syncing audio (gun shots with bass drops) but i can't figure out how to do it subtly, I tried speeding up and slowing down clips but it's really obvious and looks bad.

Any tips?

Thanks
-Matt
apb reloaded? I played that game before and even made some videos lol. You can check google how to, or some other people will reply this thread dont worry

Matt Edwards

I've Got It
Reaction score
apb reloaded? I played that game before and even made some videos lol. You can check google how to, or some other people will reply this thread dont worry
It's a very addictive game :) I have searched google but sadly I cannot find anything useful apart from "BUY ME" sort of things ... If I could afford to, I would. As for tutorials, I have tried googling it, I either get a really short video or a really long video. So hopefully you're right and someone will reply.

-Matt

Symixstur

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
It's a very addictive game :) I have searched google but sadly I cannot find anything useful apart from "BUY ME" sort of things ... If I could afford to, I would. As for tutorials, I have tried googling it, I either get a really short video or a really long video. So hopefully you're right and someone will reply.

-Matt
yeah man, i quited because of the matchmaking system. Hope you found somebody to help you though

Matt Edwards

I've Got It
Reaction score
Alright, I know i'm not aloud to promote my videos, but if you watch my latest APB video, I have got motion blur (too much first time) but I also have proper colour correction. Does it look any better?