Sonic Adventure 2 - Reliving the good ol' days :D

3dpadgames

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
I'm currently working on a lot of projects but I decided to start something which meant a lot to me as a child, just to keep things fun XD

Please like, comment and subscribe

Thank you

Last edited:

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should do sonic the hedge hog 1, that was the greatest sonic of all time!

3dpadgames

Reaction score
You should do sonic the hedge hog 1, that was the greatest sonic of all time!
Can't argue with you there :D I think if the channel does well I might put some money aside for some retro consoles

Macca

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This game is soooo good, I just never finished it. Always got stuck on a sonic level close to the end, even on the xbox 360 version! Going to play it again now

3dpadgames

Reaction score
This game is soooo good, I just never finished it. Always got stuck on a sonic level close to the end, even on the xbox 360 version! Going to play it again now
Would this be the level where you have to play as all of the characters and there are no checkpoints? That one is a pain but so worth it

Macca

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Would this be the level where you have to play as all of the characters and there are no checkpoints? That one is a pain but so worth it
I think it was sonic in space maybe? I really need to check it out actually. I bought the gems collection for like 50p so I may install it later.

3dpadgames

Reaction score
I think it was sonic in space maybe? I really need to check it out actually. I bought the gems collection for like 50p so I may install it later.
If it is the one I am thinking of, you get to battle Shadow at the end :D tons of fun

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
This game is basically my childhood! :D

Macca

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If it is the one I am thinking of, you get to battle Shadow at the end :D tons of fun
Just rooting my game out as we speak! I thought my PC one had Sonic Adventure but it doesn't. Might go play it on my dreamcast instead.