Sometimes I just hate my video editing software

Qazplm

The Q in YTtalq
Reaction score
Of course not! Didn't you see what happened in The Yield thread? We're done. It's over.

RIP The Yield. February 19, 2014 - June 7, 2014.
I saw the thread just now. Don't worry, I hear the best part about an argument is the make-up sex. :biggrin:

Reactions: JeriKane

Qazplm

The Q in YTtalq
Reaction score
I'm very much looking forward to that. I've already got the beer and chocolate syrup.
WHOA! I said make-up sex, not intense ice cream sundae roleplaying![DOUBLEPOST=1402287125,1402287105][/DOUBLEPOST]This took a very un-PG turn. :wub:

Reactions: JeriKane

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
WHOA! I said make-up sex, not intense ice cream sundae roleplaying![DOUBLEPOST=1402287125,1402287105][/DOUBLEPOST]This took a very un-PG turn. :wub:
Oh... Oh... :unsure2: Um... I'll keep that to myself next time.

Reactions: Qazplm

ImJustAsBad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
That doesn't matter. :confused: It was the breakup of our group. A very violent breakup.

LMAO :roflmao2: Both of those posts are hilarious.

How about one of those windowless vans?
What a rape van? HEEEEEEEEEEEECK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They are called a rape van for a reason.

Reactions: Qazplm and JeriKane

Luceroboy

LooseArrowBoy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
It happens to the best of us! I finished editing my entire Outlast series and I neglected to review each one fully. I was working on my montage using the episodes that I had already finalized and found that some had the audio desync or the video got corrupted at certain parts to make an interesting effect. It was too late to fix it because I already deleted the original files... So unfortunate

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
What a rape van? HEEEEEEEEEEEECK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They are called a rape van for a reason.
Damn it. :confused:

How about a regular apartment? We can buy extensions and whatever else we need for full operation.

ImJustAsBad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It happens to the best of us! I finished editing my entire Outlast series and I neglected to review each one fully. I was working on my montage using the episodes that I had already finalized and found that some had the audio desync or the video got corrupted at certain parts to make an interesting effect. It was too late to fix it because I already deleted the original files... So unfortunate
I have to applaud you for trying to keep us on track but you failed to notice I'm in the room.

Qazplm

The Q in YTtalq
Reaction score
It's hilarious how the thread suddenly goes from video editing software to ice cream sundae roleplaying in bed, and now someone suddenly says something on topic. :roflmao2:

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
It's hilarious how the thread suddenly goes from video editing software to ice cream sundae roleplaying in bed, and now someone suddenly says something on topic. :roflmao2:
I would used to be that person long ago...

Of course by long ago I mean an hour ago.

Reactions: Qazplm