Sometimes I just hate my video editing software

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Makes sense, being mod seems like too much work. More fun to be a really active member (that's what she said ;)) than a mod.
Exactly, Michael said he thought the added responsibility would suck out most of the fun for me and he'd rather keep me able to you know... Symph it up lol

Reactions: JeriKane

ImJustAsBad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Exactly, Michael said he thought the added responsibility would suck out most of the fun for me and he'd rather keep me able to you know... Symph it up lol
It's great just being able to go around poking fun at people, making them laugh, giving somebody an excuse to smile. Unless I'm angry then I want all to suffer.

Reactions: Symph and JeriKane

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
It's great just being able to go around poking fun at people, making them laugh, giving somebody an excuse to smile. Unless I'm angry then I want all to suffer.
You sound a lot like me. :D We've both gone to public school in NYC, and we want all to suffer when we're angry.

I'm just saying, we'd make a pretty good team if we joined together. The world would be ours.

ImJustAsBad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You sound a lot like me. :D We've both gone to public school in NYC, and we want all to suffer when we're angry.

I'm just saying, we'd make a pretty good team if we joined together. The world would be ours.
There can be only one. Being on a team is so draining, you need to have small talk and play nice. Who needs that kind of nice and warming company.

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
There can be only one. Being on a team is so draining, you need to have small talk and play nice. Who needs that kind of nice and warming company.
You've got a good point there...

How about we rent out a giant mansion and work our independent operations through there?

Qazplm

The Q in YTtalq
Reaction score
Of course not! Didn't you see what happened in The Yield thread? We're done. It's over.

RIP The Yield. February 19, 2014 - June 7, 2014.
I didn't because I'm not a wrestling fan. :I

ImJustAsBad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Of course not! Didn't you see what happened in The Yield thread? We're done. It's over.

RIP The Yield. February 19, 2014 - June 7, 2014.
I guess shift did happen.[DOUBLEPOST=1402286820,1402286673][/DOUBLEPOST]
You've got a good point there...

How about we rent out a giant mansion and work our independent operations through there?
giant mansion? HECK no, I will never live in a mansion where giants live. Don't you know, they eat men. Well English men, so I might be safe. But imagine the size of giant's poo, I really don't want to deal with that either.

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
I didn't because I'm not a wrestling fan. :I
That doesn't matter. :confused: It was the breakup of our group. A very violent breakup.

I guess shift did happen.[DOUBLEPOST=1402286820,1402286673][/DOUBLEPOST]
giant mansion? HECK no, I will never live in a mansion where giants live. Don't you know, they eat men. Well English men, so I might be safe. But imagine the size of giant's poo, I really don't want to deal with that either.
LMAO :roflmao2: Both of those posts are hilarious.

How about one of those windowless vans?