Sometimes I just hate my video editing software

ImJustAsBad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
This is my last post for tonight, I will leave you all with this quote:

"My pain may be the reason from somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain" - Charlie Chaplin.

Reactions: Qazplm and JeriKane

Qazplm

The Q in YTtalq
Reaction score
This is my last post for tonight, I will leave you all with this quote:

"My pain may be the reason from somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain" - Charlie Chaplin.
I'll just say that if someone I absolutely hate (like someone who's just an ******* to everyone and takes advantage of people all the time, not someone I just find really annoying) gets into a terrible but survivable accident, I'd just laugh at their pain.

Reactions: JeriKane

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
I'll just say that if someone I absolutely hate (like someone who's just an ******* to everyone and takes advantage of people all the time, not someone I just find really annoying) gets into a terrible but survivable accident, I'd just laugh at their pain.
O_O Ouch.

If I were you, I'd avoid your bathroom for a few hours. I may or may not have dropped my chocolate syrup everywhere in there. I don't want you to suffer a slippery bathroom accident. :x

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh I know those feels bro... today I was editing a video out that requires pretty heavy editing ... while opening up the thing to get out my outro I noticed I had things I could delete however when I clicked one it overwrote my current tab and all my progress was lost.... This is why you save your stuff periodically people. Sadly, I had to learn the hard way....again

Cybrotechno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I used to use Sony Vegas. It was good for when I used to make lets plays, good thing that didn't last long because I really didn't like making them. But when I transitioned to reviews I continued to use Sony Vegas and let me tell you that trying to do a heavily edited video in Sony Vegas is NOT A GOOD IDEA! The program would crash left and right, it would sometimes not play the audio but not display the video. And don't even get me started on the flickering of certain files during animation. And when you try to play GIFs in Vegas you have about a 50/50 chance of it rendering correctly or not crashing while rendering. I switched to Adobe Premier and I LOVE IT! No more problems :up: