Someone vision this please.

SadFaceUnicorn

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm making a video of an argument with a friend and I. I want the argument to transition settings three times. either three different locations over the phone. or three different locations of us talking. I just do not want to film us driving in a vehicle. any suggestions? Thanks!

SadFaceUnicorn

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah just randomly changing scenes , that way it makes it look like a long thought out conversation

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
hmm I think it'd be cool if you make the scenes make sense with each other. For example, one person could be getting plastic bags in another scene, putting on shoes in another scene, and then the last scene could show them walking their dog in the park. So they are connected because the person was just prepping to walk his/her dog. Does that make sense?

This'll give a sense of continuity and reality to it! :]

SadFaceUnicorn

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it makes great sense. I was going to have us talking inside, in the car, then somewhere, but I really do not want to film in a vehicle.

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a few ideas to suggest if you wanted to make it funny

You could argue in places like the gym, at the park, while playing video games in a room, at the mall...that's all I got so far lol

Reactions: Bryant

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would start on the Phone at two different houses, then on the phone in two different cars, and then finally at a random location like a park or something. As if as the argument heats up so does how close you are to the other like standing two feet away from still on the phone maybe, depending on the direction you are wanting to take you could then hang up your phone and have a physical confrontation of some kind like a fist fight or light sabers.