Someone stole my video with less then 200 views! What do you do

Little World View

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made a video called Drunk Donald Trump VS a Mosquito with less then 200 views uploaded yesterday and for some reason googled the title of my video and found some b*****d who reuploaded it with the same name/descrip!

Now I'm honored to think that I am reuploadable but WTF...less then 200 views for FS.

What would you do if your were me?

Would you bother with a copyright claim? Are copyright claims easy to get approved?

Reactions: CMTXRATED

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if they didn't change in any way or add commentary to your video, they're infringing on copyright because it doesn't fall under fair use. i would definitely file a copyright claim to youtube.

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I made a video called Drunk Donald Trump VS a Mosquito with less then 200 views uploaded yesterday and for some reason googled the title of my video and found some b*****d who reuploaded it with the same name/descrip!

Now I'm honored to think that I am reuploadable but WTF...less then 200 views for FS.

What would you do if your were me?

Would you bother with a copyright claim? Are copyright claims easy to get approved?
I would copyright claim it, otherwise people will see this and try take advantage

Little World View

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The worst past for me was that on Google he was ranked higher then me lol

WTF

Little World View

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
took less then 3 days for them to take the video down just to update everybody

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm glad to read it was settled quickly for you. If anything, I'm surprised it took so long. Within 24 is the norm, occasionally they've surprised me within an hour.