someone please give me some feedback

dailydrivenh2

hi guys girls // last year when i first renamed and uploaded a video i wanted to make my channel all about my hummer h2 but also wanted to post a mix of personal and other cars i own or even car shows i frequently visit here in the LA area . must of my first 200ish subscribers were coworkers that do give me their feedback but i want to know what other people think its missing in the few uploads i have so far ..
Please RIP me a part i Really need and honest opinion from people that dont know me, and keep in mind im learning how to edit .
thanks in advance ......

https://www.youtube.com/c/dailydrivenH2

I don't have any major criticism based on those videos. just a few small things.

1. turn the music down when you are talking to a level that is barely audible, just enough to set the mood but in your lambo video you are competing with it. then turn it back up when you are done talking. so it should be going up and down depending on the part.

2. this is not necessary but if you stabilized your shots in the b-roll parts it would be cleaner. you can do this in post if you use adobe premiere.

I don't have any major criticism based on those videos. just a few small things.

1. turn the music down when you are talking to a level that is barely audible, just enough to set the mood but in your lambo video you are competing with it. then turn it back up when you are done talking. so it should be going up and down depending on the part.

2. this is not necessary but if you stabilized your shots in the b-roll parts it would be cleaner. you can do this in post if you use adobe premiere.
man thanks alot by the way i just got to 1k subs today and yes im saving for a ronin 2 so the shots look alot better thanks again for the reply .

1. Your branding name. Is "daily driven h2" a good name to suggest what your channel is about? 3 words is generally bad for a channel name.

2. Your video could be more straight forward. There's some rambling, try to stick to the point a little more. You could also be a little more factual.

3. Since you do car reviews, you record the car more instead of recording yourself most of the time. (Dodge charger video)

Other than that the video quality, audio and camera angles are good. Thumbnails are also good.

1. Your branding name. Is "daily driven h2" a good name to suggest what your channel is about? 3 words is generally bad for a channel name.

2. Your video could be more straight forward. There's some rambling, try to stick to the point a little more. You could also be a little more factual.

3. Since you do car reviews, you record the car more instead of recording yourself most of the time. (Dodge charger video)

Other than that the video quality, audio and camera angles are good. Thumbnails are also good.
thanks for the reply . the idea really was at first to just do videos about things/upgrades i was doing to my hummer H2 thats why the name but now i want to mix a bit of everyhting car related and non car things .

Back