Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Someone mass disliking my videos- what do

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by AmberAndGolden, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Hollyweird Teens
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $60
    as mentioned above, a like, dislike or comment is interaction which is all that matters. Welcome the haters, they're only doing you a favor.

2. dlrothwell
    Cash:
    $4
    Just look at it this way, that person is bringing you views by clicking on the videos and also pushing your videos by commenting and another plus is at least you know WHO is doing it. You know that it is somebody a little butt hurt and not another person who actually just disliked your video. They'll get bored soon enough and go away. Although, dislikes are just another part of youtube so I wouldn't take it to heart.

AmberAndGolden likes this.
  3. AmberAndGolden
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $39
    Yeah, Thats very true, I'm not taking it to heart (which is good!) because I know he's just a sad angry little man with too much time on his hands,
    I have been getting a couple more dislikes (other than him) on my more recent videos... which could be him disliking on another channel, or maybe him getting his friends to dislike (which in both cases, would be even more tragic.. if that's true I feel really sorry for him LOL)
    I do get dislikes from time to time, and I'm definitely not too focused on them, I just... don't think it looks very good if you watch a video and it has 60/40 likes to dislikes, even at small numbers! (if that makes sense, since... I can get up to 100 views on a video, and only... 3-5 likes, so I really treasure the likes I do get haha)

sirbestow likes this.
  4. kevinboston7
    Cash:
    $38
    I understand your frustration but unfortunately there's no nothing you can do to get rid of dislikes there is no system for that best advice just ignore dislikes and try not to think about it hope this helps

5. sirbestow
    Cash:
    $13
    My channel and a channel I moderate just got hit by a drive by disliker. I assume it's the same person since they all happened around the same time and register from the US. They went through the channel I moderate and disliked everything. Then went through my channel and disliked everything that involved the person from the other channel. We had a "meeting" about it and I was asked my thoughts - I told him it counts as an interaction and may help us. I don't believe we got any registered views from the hit and run (all titles didn't register views, according to analytics, roughly around when they were disliked).

While it is irritating, because there's nothing to learn from it, it was an interaction.

As far as comments, @AmberAndGolden - if they're frequently coming back you can blacklist them.

6. ALEA freelicencemusic
    Cash:
    $34
    I wouldn't worry too much. You can either go with political correctness if you want to stay "haterless" for as long as possible, or take sides and face the music. Both are totally cool, just consider that p****d off people are as useful to you as happy people

7. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $123
    I have random people do that to me, don’t worry about it dislikes are counted as interaction their basically helping your channel.

sirbestow likes this.
  8. Idec Sdawkminn
    Horror Versions
    Cash:
    $192
    I like the approach of responding to his comments by saying "Thanks for watching my video! :)" and similar style of replies, no matter what he says.

9. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $324
    There´s always someone who does that, and it isn´t a big deal. Just continue making content and go about your day!
    If the person gets very aggressive though, then you should block him and report him to youtube! Since that´s just scary!

10. Freddie Hill
    Cash:
    $2
    People like that on youtube will disappear when they get bored, keep up the grind and prove to the person that what they're doing isn't going to impact your success !

sirbestow and AmberAndGolden like this.