Someone is stealing my videos!

NoSleepTeam22

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i could really use some help. I recently found out that another youtuber are posting my videos on his own channel. The first few times he did at least gave me a shoutout. But not on my latest video. He is getting more views, likes and comments when its my video he's posting. My question is what can i do to stop him from ripping my videos? It's really annoying when i use my time recording and editing, and he is getting more credit than me..

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey i could really use some help. I recently found out that another youtuber are posting my videos on his own channel. The first few times he did at least gave me a shoutout. But not on my latest video. He is getting more views, likes and comments when its my video he's posting. My question is what can i do to stop him from ripping my videos? It's really annoying when i use my time recording and editing, and he is getting more credit than me..
Moved to the copyright / claims / legal forum. :)

You should file a copyright claim. After you do so, he'll probably try to contact you and ask you to withdraw the claim if he deletes the video. Don't do it and don't reply to him. Good luck.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
File a DMCA takedown. It's really all you can do unless you're a big channel on YouTube. Force him to take it down.

NoSleepTeam22

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are you serious? So i can't even do anything about it?

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
He's doing PS4 Gameplay. Unless he is the developer of the games in question, he cannot legally file a DMCA Takedown.
He can for the non-gameplay portions, ie. anything that he says or does outside of the game. If it's just gameplay with no commentary, he's screwed.