Gaming SOMEONE DO HORROR GAMES WITH ME?

Levity

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do hope that your life does get better, remember, I'm here for everyone in case you need someone to talk to :).
aw wow, thank you so much! it's the reason i do gaming, it takes my mind off a lot of things.
your video's are really good, you could be like cry one day! i'd love to do horror's and stuff with you like what pewdiepie and cry do!

Reactions: Reina

Mister Bear

YTT's Parody Making Bear!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
aw wow, thank you so much! it's the reason i do gaming, it takes my mind off a lot of things.
your video's are really good, you could be like cry one day! i'd love to do horror's and stuff with you like what pewdiepie and cry do!
Sounds great! Let me know when your free and we could play a multiplayer game like Slendy Tubbies or something :D.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
It's great that you love horror. I haven't started doing any Amnesia playthrough's, yet but I've done trailers and tributes on RPG's so far. Playthroughs and commentaries as well. What about you, mate?

Reactions: Levity

Mister Bear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey! Reina and Levity, do you guys have a Skype? The three of us could get together and play a game sometime! That would be awesome :biggrin:.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey! Reina and Levity, do you guys have a Skype? The three of us could get together and play a game sometime! That would be awesome :biggrin:.
Sure, I'm open to that. :) My Skype's TifaLockheart1992

Reactions: Levity

Levity

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's great that you love horror. I haven't started doing any Amnesia playthrough's, yet but I've done trailers and tributes on RPG's so far. Playthroughs and commentaries as well. What about you, mate?
I've done Amnesia, Slender and The Crooked Man, i brought FEAR but i haven't played it yet, i have done Indie games as well though

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
I've done Amnesia, Slender and The Crooked Man, i brought FEAR but i haven't played it yet, i have done Indie games as well though
I'm planning to do an Amnesia playthrough with 2 others. :D

Mister Bear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Crooked Man is so sad! I cried at the end ;____;.