Someone copying my videos

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you're being pranked.

I do this a lot with my real life friends on Instagram. Making the exact same picture with the exact same description and in the exact same position as them and to make it cringy I even tag them in the photo. Although, when they get p*ssed at me for doing so, I would stop doing it.

I think that person is just recording a prank for their channel and you fell right into the trap.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
No it’s not prank if you actually see their channel and they’re ripping other people’s content off

Reactions: Paperblossem

Paperblossem

Reaction score
No it’s not prank if you actually see their channel and they’re ripping other people’s content off
As long as they don't insult you or give you any physical/mental pain, I don't see what's the problem. That's just a part of getting bigger on YouTube, people copy you.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As long as they don't insult you or give you any physical/mental pain, I don't see what's the problem. That's just a part of getting bigger on YouTube, people copy you.

Well stealing other people’s content isn’t really okay and they tried to turn it around get their subscribers to hate on me. They are evening using a bunch of copyrighted content in their videos

Reactions: Paperblossem

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well stealing other people’s content isn’t really okay and they tried to turn it around get their subscribers to hate on me. They are evening using a bunch of copyrighted content in their videos
Agree, any help from YouTube yet on this matter?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Agree, any help from YouTube yet on this matter?
No, but not a bigger collab channels fans are starting to send them hate because their also copying the bigger collab channel content and even going as far as trying to mimic their personalities.

CaptainNeedy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
A lot of people suggest that there is no such thing as negative controversy on YouTube. Though I don't know if that's true if upvotes vs. downvotes can damage your channel. There are a lot of controversy channel out there having channel wars and growing in veiws and comments from it though. Not my idea of fun but it could be fun times if you have a much larger following.