Someone copying my videos

MU.

Reaction score
Yes it is annoying but... think about it..
Copycats will always be one step behind you,
and they can't copy the greatest asset you have, the thing your viewers are most connected to.. which is... YOU.
Your personality, style and the way you convey your ideas is unique to you, and can't be copied.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes it is annoying but... think about it..
Copycats will always be one step behind you,
and they can't copy the greatest asset you have, the thing your viewers are most connected to.. which is... YOU.
Your personality, style and the way you convey your ideas is unique to you, and can't be copied.
Thanks, I didn’t think about it that way![DOUBLEPOST=1526073708,1526073644][/DOUBLEPOST]Th
ughhhhhh that is so annoying.
I think it checked it out when you made that tweet and it was really evident that they are poaching your ideas. I mean some of them can be dismissed as "people get the same ideas" but it's like around the same time... that is SO annoying. and this scares me hearing this from you because I have a TON of ideas, that are original (I make it a point to search my ideas to make sure it doesn't already exist, and if it does- I make sure mine is still different) I would HATE for someone to come and take my stuff. Even "just ideas". Like you are doing stuff and it is "your thing" because you made it up, but then someone comes and takes the idea and tries to make it "their thing" and don't even reference to where they got the idea from :(

You're not crazy. They are trying to make you feel like you are, but you definitely are not imagining it. No way to coincidences happen that close together ESPECIALLY when they are following your social media. I honestly don't know what to do in this situation either, but I just wanted to let you know you aren't crazy.
yeah few other people looked at their page and said the same thing.

Reactions: MU.

HomeBrewHobby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Perhaps make a video of the issue, tell your users what's going on..maybe you've got your own Army waiting to help you fight??

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Perhaps make a video of the issue, tell your users what's going on..maybe you've got your own Army waiting to help you fight??
I don’t want to fight and I never want to make drama videos like that

PickleStar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Movies are often getting 'inspired', or just straight ripping off other movies, some with books with other books, and video games with other video games. The same is with YouTube. There's nothing you can really do about it, and so you shouldn't let it get to you! They can at least never copy the hard work, and charm of your personality in your videos.

You can also always put a happy spin on things, in recognizing that perhaps your videos are so great that they are helping others to become better YouTubers. XDD

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
eh... make a video on this subject and see how they will copy that! :) :p
I don’t want to make videos on this subject and hopefully I won’t ever have to.
I took a week off to see what would happen and the one member that always copies hasn’t uploaded I took screen shots for proof Incase they ever try to star drama with me. I’m uploading today, so I’m going to wait and see what happens. I already called them out publicly on twitter because they wouldn’t answer me, so they would be really stupid to keep doing it because we share some of same subscribers and those subscribers will see exactly what they are doing and the have have to do is look at the uploading dates.[DOUBLEPOST=1526193773,1526159152][/DOUBLEPOST]Update their apparently copying bigger channels as well by ripping off content from other collab challels, the fans of the bigger channels are getting angry with them copying. people are also saying they are even trying to copy the bigger channels personality’s by trying to talk and act like them. they used that same exact excuse that said about me, they said never seen it. Well i guess sooner or later their going to lose lots of subscribers or they will end up getting lots of claims on their channel from bigger YouTubers with around 1 million subscribers. I honestly don’t know why they just don’t be their selves, they would gain much more from that than mimicking other channels.

Last edited:
Reactions: videoeditgr

Talk N Review

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have found the same happen to me and randomly come across the video. At least they kept my logo in it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paperblossem

Reaction score
I think you're being pranked.

I do this a lot with my real life friends on Instagram. Making the exact same picture with the exact same description and in the exact same position as them and to make it cringy I even tag them in the photo. Although, when they get p*ssed at me for doing so, I would stop doing it.

I think that person is just recording a prank for their channel and you fell right into the trap.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk