Services SomeGamer79 Graphics Shop | Cheap | Affordable

SomeGamer79

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Welcome to my Youtube Graphics shop!
Here you will find cheap, affordable high quality graphics for your Youtube channel!
I currently only offer Thumbnails, Banners, Avatar's and Outro's for Youtube but will expand soon.

Prices (Paypal only!)
Thumbnail - £1.50
Outro Slate - £3
Channel Art (Banner) - £3
Channel Avatar - £2

Procedure:
1) Once we've gained contact, we will discuss what you want and need, and I will tell you the price. (Negotiable)
2) Once we've agreed on the price, I will start work on the project. I will send you the thumbnail with a watermark to see if you like it, this will continue until you are fully satisfied.
3) Once you are satisfied, you will send the required amount of money to me through Paypal using Family and Friends.
4) Once the payment is received, I will send you the non-watermarked piece.

Bundles:
10 Thumbnails - £6
25 Thumbnails (Let's plays, Playthroughs) - £14
Channel Art + Channel Avatar - £4

Reply on this thread with either your Skype or Twitter, and I'll contact you.

Work:

(Channel Art^)

^Youtube Avatar

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

GamingDan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just a thought, you may want to change your YouTube name to something about 1080p. No one wants to watch 720 when they have 1080p options.

SomeGamer79

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just a thought, you may want to change your YouTube name to something about 1080p. No one wants to watch 720 when they have 1080p options.
Yeah, true. I changed it up. Thanks for the advice!

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

CS:GO Thumbnail Pack

This is a HUGE CS:GO pack which features over 100 map backgrounds, over 60 weapon cut-outs and much more!

Prices:
Full Pack - £2.99
(Yes, £2.99)

Requirements:

-Winrar
-Photoshop CC

Instructions:
You will receive a .RAR file with an overview of the pack after the purchase, then the pack itself will be included within the .RAR file which is a .PSD.

You can contact me via YTTalk, Twitter (SomeGamer79), Youtube or comment on this thread with your contact details.

Designs:

Notes:
-EVERYTHING is customizable. Your imagination is the limit.
-Can change font
-Using the full pack, this will easily get you over 100 different unique thumbnail designs for your videos.

Thanks for reading!
Hi, I have merged your two threads together. We only allow one thread per person. You may update your original post if you'd like. Thanks.