Some videos just kick me out

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ever click on a video, it loads the page, you see that the video is about to play, and then it kicks you back to the previous page? Why does this happen? Are these videos actually private and I wasn't supposed to know they were even there? It happens with specific videos, not randomly. Today it happened with some Drake and Josh meme video. Anyone have an explanation? Google didn't help.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've never seen that happen to me even once in my 10+ years of using Youtube.
That's either a new issue, or a computer/browser issue

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ever click on a video, it loads the page, you see that the video is about to play, and then it kicks you back to the previous page? Why does this happen? Are these videos actually private and I wasn't supposed to know they were even there? It happens with specific videos, not randomly. Today it happened with some Drake and Josh meme video. Anyone have an explanation? Google didn't help.
Yes I have had that issue. I just thought it was a mouse problem (my mouse has buttons to make the pages go back and forth for some reason)

I guess it’s not so isolated haha! :D

Reactions: umbysworld

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've never seen that happen to me even once in my 10+ years of using Youtube.
That's either a new issue, or a computer/browser issue
Oh right, I should mention I'm using chrome. I do find some weird stuff happening with it sometimes.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Never happened to me.
That is odd.

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
UPDATE: The reason this happens is because I'm using the video blocker extension to block certain keywords. I had totally forgotten about it. It shouldn't even be suggesting any videos with the blocked words, but sometimes a few slip through the cracks. If I try to watch one then I get kicked out. Ironic that I'm trying to watch videos that I apparently don't even want to know exist lol.

Reactions: Yachts For Sale