Some tips for beginners.

Novainfusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys,

I noticed that allot of people are beiing stuck with less subscribers or with less views then they would like to have. ( this still happens to me) :(
Here is my advice to maybe get some more subscribers or traffic for your channel.

First tip is make sure to use multiple platforms to let people know you created a video. This can be google+, Reddit, Forums, Facebook, Twitter any of those platforms might help you get more traffic for your channel.

Second tip is make sure you stay true to your brand. If you make gaming video's or lifestyle vlogs its best to stick with the same theme. If you want to give your channel a more diverse look or diffrent image try and upload different video's. The thing i try to say here is don't go switch up your channel people like too expect what will be uploaded.

Final tip for now because i know these are kind of noob tips and im not sure it will help anyone. Try to make the video's interacting. Ask people for their opinons ask them to comment. If possible ask them to subscribe to your channel ( you can always ask) Just keep trying you're best and the subscribers and views will sooner or later come to you.

I hope these tips help some of you guys.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day all.

Novainfusion :)

Reaction score
I have to say you defiantly hit it on the head with them tips ! As I was reading I was relating so much it's not even funny! Certainly not noob tips, they may not be big tips but they make a big difference!
Thank you so much

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello, Thanks to share tips for YouTube beginners. I visit your channel and getting more knowledge. Can you tell me what is the best way to start a authority channel and how to upload gaming content without copyright.

Novainfusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, Thanks to share tips for YouTube beginners. I visit your channel and getting more knowledge. Can you tell me what is the best way to start a authority channel and how to upload gaming content without copyright.
well its simple in my video's i use the games i play and a simple webcam :) anyone can do it. Open Broad Cast on and you can easily record. Quitte simple i dont know what else i can say. :) thanks for the comment though :) also really nice channel Sk Joney

Novainfusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have to say you defiantly hit it on the head with them tips ! As I was reading I was relating so much it's not even funny! Certainly not noob tips, they may not be big tips but they make a big difference!
Thank you so much
Happy to help stay active and keep uploading and be awesome :)

have a nice day.

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

Thanks for the tips! I just started using YouTube to promote myself as an upcoming actress. My goal is to study monologues and film myself delivering them the best I can. I've posted my first video about a month ago on YouTube. I've shared it on Facebook and Twitter numerous times and still can't seem to get people to view my video.

Novainfusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,

Thanks for the tips! I just started using YouTube to promote myself as an upcoming actress. My goal is to study monologues and film myself delivering them the best I can. I've posted my first video about a month ago on YouTube. I've shared it on Facebook and Twitter numerous times and still can't seem to get people to view my video.
I know the feeling Veronica i also upload video's sometimes which get really low views. Thing is you don't upload for views and subs. You upload because you like to do the things you want to do in your case beiing the upcoming actress. Views will come in a while just keep doing what you like and keep uploading people will watch it in end.

Just stay awesome and keep doing your best you will get there in the end.

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ibw
I know the feeling Veronica i also upload video's sometimes which get really low views. Thing is you don't upload for views and subs. You upload because you like to do the things you want to do in your case beiing the upcoming actress. Views will come in a while just keep doing what you like and keep uploading people will watch it in end.

Just stay awesome and keep doing your best you will get there in the end.
I will!

ShaunM

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Some nice tips in there cheers :).