Some tips for beginners.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great advice, yet I've been already doing these things over the 4 years of my channel, yet growth is still still. What can I do?

Novainfusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great advice, yet I've been already doing these things over the 4 years of my channel, yet growth is still still. What can I do?
Avrona im not sure why your channel is not growing as much as you would like.
I think your channel looks nice and it has allot of cool video's.
Only real tip i can give is keep going mate you will get more views and subscribers in the long run.
Guess what im going to subscribe to you're channel because it looks cool.

Please subscribe back if you want. If not its fine anyway keep it up make cool stuff and the views/subs will come.

Thanks for the comment keep up the good work and stay awesome mate :)

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
Only real tip i can give is keep going mate you will get more views and subscribers in the long run.
This is bad advice.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

4 years is enough time to gauge what's working and what's not. If the content isn't delivering the results you want then you have to change the content. Now that's up to each creator to figure how to modify their brand / offering but it's necessary to grow and stay relevant.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
4 years is enough time to gauge what's working and what's not. If the content isn't delivering the results you want then you have to change the content.
I have changed up the content, none of which has worked out. I created a new series a few months ago, about opening Pokémon cards. These videos do way better than everything else, around 60 views each compared to the regular 10, but despite how amazingly well it does, it doesn't bring any new subscribers.

KYLEX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Although they are not new things i have heard (im a youtube noob and looking to start my channel very soon) but they are simple tips, some people may not have heard those tips before and even more common, they seem like tips that go under the radar and people my not think of, sometimes its the easy fixes that make a big difference. so from me a huge thanks for this post and keep up the good work you do on here helping noobs like myself.