Some questions on how to Withdraw Money earned from Youtube

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
So I just recently turned on monetization about a week ago and I'm enjoying my first taste of steady income, lol enough to pay my cell phone bills. I was going to wait until I hit 10k subscribers, but I realized I'm losing hundreds or thousands if I waited. With that said, I got a few questions

1. How do I connect it to my paypal? I can't find the option in my analytics
2. I understand there's a waiting period of like a month or something before you can withdraw. So how can I check how much I can withdraw each month?
3. How much of what is displayed under "Your estimated Revenue" can I pocket? I have heard that there's tax involved.
4. Does anyone know the difference between "Youtube Ad Revenue" and "Your Estimated Revenue"? Why is "Youtube Ad Revenue" higher? I can't find anything online about this.

You can't connect a means of cashing out on adsense til you hit like $70 bucks or something similar. YouTube ad revenue is I'm imagining the 100% of what the ad company is paying out, then your revenue is the % YouTube gives you, since you know, YouTube is a business after all and they do pocket some of the mulah into their own pockets and keeping everything up and running. Other stuff not sure, until it actually hits your adsense account estimates are likely just "close enough" to actual amounts.

You can't connect a means of cashing out on adsense til you hit like $70 bucks or something similar. YouTube ad revenue is I'm imagining the 100% of what the ad company is paying out, then your revenue is the % YouTube gives you, since you know, YouTube is a business after all and they do pocket some of the mulah into their own pockets and keeping everything up and running. Other stuff not sure, until it actually hits your adsense account estimates are likely just "close enough" to actual amounts.

Okay I was hoping "Your Estimated Revenue" part is what we keep.

I will hit that $70 soon, but what happens at that point? Do I have to first setup an adsense account outside of Youtube and connect it to my channel?

Okay I was hoping "Your Estimated Revenue" part is what we keep.

I will hit that $70 soon, but what happens at that point? Do I have to first setup an adsense account outside of Youtube and connect it to my channel?
You know I don't know, adsense was the first thing I did when making the account cause I thought you just get nothing if you don't have it, since you get paid for the adsense. You should probably set it up real soon and connect it and see if it settles there after a few days. (though if you're in a network they don't go through adsense I believe... not 100% sure tho... but think they pay out from their side w/o adsense and adsense gets disabled in place of them)

Hey PositivelyBrainWashed!

Yeah you have to setup an adsense account and link it to your channel, and when you hit upwards $100 you will get a payout option!
And if you're an US citizen you will have to include your tax information and they will do that part for you.

But if you're not you have to make sure you pay the taxes yourself.
Good luck and awesome channel you are doing really good!

Regards
Kevin

You know I don't know, adsense was the first thing I did when making the account cause I thought you just get nothing if you don't have it, since you get paid for the adsense. You should probably set it up real soon and connect it and see if it settles there after a few days. (though if you're in a network they don't go through adsense I believe... not 100% sure tho... but think they pay out from their side w/o adsense and adsense gets disabled in place of them)

Wow just entered my adsense account for the first time. The account is all connected to my channel and everything. I guess all the answers I need are right there. Thanks for the help

You will get paid when you have reached the minimum of $100 on your adsense account. Don't worry if you haven't reached that amount in a month it'll carry over to to the next monthly payment. Adsense pays to your bank account in the US, so eventually you'll need to add your back account and routing number to get paid.

Hey brainwash i had the same problem to i made over 50$ on one of my videos but now it went down to 30$ also i watched a couple of your videos I like them you got double the subscribers i have hope to reach that milestone soon

Hey brainwash i had the same problem to i made over 50$ on one of my videos but now it went down to 30$ also i watched a couple of your videos I like them you got double the subscribers i have hope to reach that milestone soon

Well now that I've spent a few hours understanding my Adsense dashboard, it seems I'm having a good problem. The number displayed on my youtube analytics is much lower than what shows in my Adsense. And thanks for visiting. I might have more subscribers, but your volume of traffic is slightly better, which is what brings in the money :)

Well now that I've spent a few hours understanding my Adsense dashboard, it seems I'm having a good problem. The number displayed on my youtube analytics is much lower than what shows in my Adsense. And thanks for visiting. I might have more subscribers, but your volume of traffic is slightly better, which is what brings in the money :)

If I'm not mistaken any income earned after the 15th of the month will be added to your adsense account on the next 15th of the month. Thats how its been working for me!

EDIT- At least I think thats how its been working. I went and confused myself...

Back