Some Info About The Content!

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys I recently posted a forum about intros and many people had either had some questions or had some wonders about my past work, so you can decided if you would like to use my services.

First of all, as long as your subbed, all of the RatedPro content is entirely free for your use, so there is nothing stopping you from saying you don't like it and not use the content.

www.youtube.com/user/GFXBosco <--- Past Intros Made

Here is the intro ReadMe for all the info you need ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?u9k9l9zhe3wg1b4

Here is a list of the content we offer as well as who creates each of the pieces as of this date.

Intros - Jared
Tutorials- Anthony and Jared
Youtube Backgrounds / Avatars - Anthony
Signatures - Anthony (CS 5)and Jared (C4D)
Edits for your clips - Jared

I hope this eliminates the confusion some of you have been having about our content and how to acquire your own content from RatedPro.

Thank you,
The RatedPro Team.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I THINK I'm understand this. But let me just ask you specifically. Are you saying I could write out an animated sketch and you would animate it for me? And also I could film a bunch of clips, and send them to you and you would edit them and make a cool video out of it? Am I UNDERSTAND THIS COOOOORRRREEECCTLY?????

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
I THINK I'm understand this. But let me just ask you specifically. Are you saying I could write out an animated sketch and you would animate it for me? And also I could film a bunch of clips, and send them to you and you would edit them and make a cool video out of it? Am I UNDERSTAND THIS COOOOORRRREEECCTLY?????
The animated content is an introduction, transitions, outros. Sorry if i led you to believe i could actually animate a scene. I could edit your clips for free and would simply require a sub and a boxed channel per my terms in the ReadMe. I could sample the content for you to make sure you are happy with the content. I would also box you if i became a routine editor for your clips.

Hope this clears that up for you,
The RatedPro Team

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
You replied right as I posted that! Cool I will take you up on the editing offer for sure, I've got a video that I don't think I can make as well as I want it to be, so perhaps you could help me out, I'll keep you posted about it man, thanks!

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Also, as just a small preview i just made an intro for you, its fine if it doesn't show up on a video, but if you'd like to take a look to at least see if you like my "style" you can =] also if you do want for actual uses just send me a few colors ya like ^^

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
And where can I find this intro? hahaha... I wasn't going to ask for one and may or may not use it simply because I make original music of my own and can make my own intro music, however I don't have any graphic skills or anything like that, so who knows, I'm curious man, where do I see it? haha

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
And where can I find this intro? hahaha... I wasn't going to ask for one and may or may not use it simply because I make original music of my own and can make my own intro music, however I don't have any graphic skills or anything like that, so who knows, I'm curious man, where do I see it? haha
Umm well i actually am not adding music to the intro for the reason taht i knew you could easily pick out one of your songs you like... the intro is still rendering but will be up very very shortly =] i'm really happy with out it came out and hope you will be too. btw its only like 5-6 secs so not too long

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Umm well i actually am not adding music to the intro for the reason taht i knew you could easily pick out one of your songs you like... the intro is still rendering but will be up very very shortly =] i'm really happy with out it came out and hope you will be too. btw its only like 5-6 secs so not too long
ohhhh, when I hear intro I think "music" hahahaha ok, sweet lookin forward to it!

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
nope just the GFX or graphics intro =] you got the intro music to do what you do and it will be up like 30 minutes. =] hope you liek it imma go to bed >.< tiredddddddddd

Reactions: Symph