Some Helpful Tools

BPD Games

Hello Everyone!

I have recently started a channel and I was wondering if there were any helpful tools or sites to help with analytics and tags and other such things. Thank you for your help!

I found vidiq is a really helpful tools if you want to do some research on which tags to use or how you can increase your SEO. Also it tells you which time is the best time to post depending on your viewers. Now this all come with a cost. So you might want to think about it before just jumping into it. Otherwise youtube studio tools are helpful too also those are free ;)

I have to say, I don't completely understand what SEO is.

My understanding is that is the keyword search. So SEO analytics helps you to determine what kind of keyword you should use in your title and tags. It also shows the number how many people are searching by those keywords. Also you can sort them by countries. Best practice is to look into your demographic and then search those countries to see if you are getting more views or not. If not maybe you want to change your focus on a different country where the search result is high and start promoting there.

Back