Some editing help.

jukez17

Omg It's me
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm working on montage and i would like to get some tips how i could make it good
since it will be my first monatage.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I'm working on montage and i would like to get some tips how i could make it good
since it will be my first monatage.
Im no montage editor but as far as I know some of the best tips are:
Colour change
Higher contrast
High Speed and Slow mo
Synching the shots with the base of the music

Hope this helps :/

jukez17

Omg It's me
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im no montage editor but as far as I know some of the best tips are:
Colour change
Higher contrast
High Speed and Slow mo
Synching the shots with the base of the music

Hope this helps :/
Oooh thank you.. :) i'lll keep these on mind.. :)

Mitch

Kuchiki Byakuya!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As with JTA i'm no montage editor either, but to add on to what he said make sure the clips are all of something awesome happening like a triple kill headshot on call of duty to a sticky grenade overkill on halo stuff like that lol

jukez17

Omg It's me
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As with JTA i'm no montage editor either, but to add on to what he said make sure the clips are all of something awesome happening like a triple kill headshot on call of duty to a sticky grenade overkill on halo stuff like that lol
Well i hope this will be awesome.. i have liked the material i have collected and this is little different than those montages

Mitch

Kuchiki Byakuya!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well i hope this will be awesome.. i have liked the material i have collected and this is little different than those montages
Oh awesome I can't wait to see it, my first video should be up tomorrow and I'm so pumped for feedback :D

jukez17

Omg It's me
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh awesome I can't wait to see it, my first video should be up tomorrow and I'm so pumped for feedback :D
I'll let you know when it is rdy

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Pay close attention to the A side and B side of a cut. The images should have a relationship-- some of the most effective cuts rely on contrast. When cutting repetitive footage featuring a single character this advice applies: If the A side is a close shot and the B side is not new character or a starkly different scene make sure that the next clip you are cutting to is 15* off angle of the character or dramatically different in scale. Close to Cowboy, Wide to Medium. Hope that helps.

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The easiest advice would be to model the best. See what has the most views, what shows up in the search and then model what they have done. Try to figure out what makes them popular. Use titles, tags and descriptions in a similar way. Don't copy, just try to model the theories.