Some dude recorded me for thier channel...

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
When it comes to legal stuff, that's just a really uneducated, childish comment...
i know, but a thrill is what is fun to me.. legal or not.. i went through a lot of legal processes before so i know what makes my blood warm ;)

SamTochelliDesign

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i know, but a thrill is what is fun to me.. legal or not.. i went through a lot of legal processes before so i know what makes my blood warm ;)
So you're willing to spend an excessive amount of money for a thrill? They make amusement parks for a reason.

Reactions: Chase Butler

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So you're willing to spend an excessive amount of money for a thrill? They make amusement parks for a reason.
thats physical fun. i prefer mental :) ( ofcourse i wont sue him lol) but i really like mental thrills :)

Ukraine Arsenal

PC Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Techically.. YES! you are allowed to record me! HOWEVER! on youtube ( readin porvacy rules.. one can not just upload a video to youtube without consent.. them having a copy of me themselves is ok.. butputting it on youtube .. is not allowed.. or else the options " invading privacy " wouldnt be there in the flag option.
You are confused on the two privacy policies, omegle says that anyone has the right to record the conversation and do what ever they want with it, by using it you agreed to these terms, thus the guy that uploaded your video has permission from you because you used omegle and youtube would not be able to do much about it legally.