Some dude recorded me for thier channel...

SamTochelliDesign

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
my point is.. ( getting of topic..) Where is the law from the internet.. id im sueing some one in the US as the law in germany is different.. who would win? :p
TBH, i dont give a s**t about me being there.. i made sure it was me in the comment section xD also i flagged it.. lets see what happends :)
ill update you anyway..

I get your points.. the recording is ok.. but publicing it.. and making you look foolish is not good... might damage your publicity :p
No one would win the lawsuit because it would be thrown out. You can't charge an American on German laws unless he is in Germany. You have no rights to flag the video because he is in the right to post it.

Reactions: Chase Butler

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
lol ikr :p[DOUBLEPOST=1372970147,1372970121][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just watch him say PewDiePie or something lololol :p
I originally thought MTD just because I watch his omegle videos but I wouldn't understand why you wouldn't want to be in his videos so now I'm thinking its a smaller ish youtuber

I'm guessing the videos still up and now I'm just like

TELL ME WHO IT IS

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I personly donthave a problem that he uploaded me.. like im not making a fuzz about it.. but i asked him to remove it.. as its still my face... and people remember me quickly..

He said he wont remove it.. so i gave him 2 options...

Put a link to my channel to say who i am.. or i flag your video.. for privacy reasons...

Did i do the right thing?

:*
Care to elaborate?
If he stole your intellectual property and didn't agree to your request hit him with a DMCA (strike)
If he filmed you himself, and in public, there is very little you can do and rightfully so

EDIT: Don't worry about elaborating, sorry I didn't notice this thread already had 6 pages!

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Are you really willing to pay money for a lawyer to take legal action, especially when you don't know if you have a case? Is it really worth that much to you?
some action would be fun.. wouldnt it ;D