Some dude recorded me for thier channel...

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I personly donthave a problem that he uploaded me.. like im not making a fuzz about it.. but i asked him to remove it.. as its still my face... and people remember me quickly..

He said he wont remove it.. so i gave him 2 options...

Put a link to my channel to say who i am.. or i flag your video.. for privacy reasons...

Did i do the right thing?

:*

Reactions: Christopher Johnson

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
what was the video of? was it something that you both dealed on to record together? or he found you in the street and started recording you?

Shockotic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Yup. That's what the best thing to do would be. Good job handling that. :)

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
what was the video of? was it something that you both dealed on to record together? or he found you in the street and started recording you?
on omegle.. but still.. i didnt give permission to upload it :p

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
ouch! was it something you did embaracing? if you feel embaraced tell him that he can re upload the video but he has to blur your face. if you feel it's not embarassing, yeah, go ahead and tell him to link you down below so that you can get some promotion for yourself (I hope trolls don't come by)

Chase Butler

Filmmaker - Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Technically by going on sites like omegle you consent to be recorded... So technically you have no rights to force him to take it down... Now if he was a nice person, he would either take it down or edit you out, but that doesn't sound like the case here :p

Reactions: Ukraine Arsenal