Request Some Channel Design Work

ArtOrAut

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've decided to try making my channel look a little fancier, and so am looking for the following; this is in order of urgency, i.e. I need number 1) more quickly than 2) and so forth. For color scheme, black, white and shades of grey suit me fine, as they'd go well with the cheap, minimalist design of my videos. Assuming minimalist is a word.

1) A small thumbnail I can use for when I scrape together enough YTtalk currency to buy some time on the ad banner; given Artistic or Autistic is a bit long, something using the shorthand ArtOrAut is more than fine, maybe arranged in some fancy design, ala Yin Yang symbol or something.

2) A background for my channel; since my visual style is mostly text captions, thinking the background could focus on old-style microphones. Dunno. I'm, ironically, not very Artistic. xD

3) Maybe thinking of having a proper video ending screen, but this really isn't urgent at all, and given it'd probably be the most expensive thing, I'd ideally like the top two done first.

If you're interested, just post here, maybe include a price estimate and a link to some of your previous work. ^_^