Some advice needed

Tea for TwoTube

Tea for Twotube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hay guys,

This thread is 1/2 asking for some quality advice and 1/2 moaning lol.

I seem to be stuck on a number of subscribers and cannot move past it, there is no one in the community I can really ask for help as they either turn their nose up at you or say your desperate. So I don't know what to do. I love making vlogs and the editing process but then seeing the end result really can be so depressing when no one watches or you get constant dislikes. I feel like I am at the end now with it all which will and does really hurt me to say but don't know what to do.

Right now the moaning bit. There is a YouTuber I know who is getting praise all the time and people are jumping in to help them get to 1000 subs because they are only 200 away however..... They go on about how everyone has supported them but we know, fact that they boosted their subs by buying them and people don't know this and are just jumping on the bandwagon now because everyone thinks they are getting popular. I so wanna call them out but with them gaining popularity it would be a bad idea. Really p***ed me off.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I've honestly been at the same subscriber count for probably this entire year with only a 10-20 difference. But it doesn't bother me too much since I really love content creation, film, etc. If I had more of an answer I'd let you know. But the only thing that I can think of that would honestly help anyone in my shoes would be collaborations with people who make similar content as your own. Cause then you'd cross promote each other and it could help out a ton.

akemipie

Reaction score
Well I went through and clicked a few of your videos and here is my advice. First of all the lighting is pretty good in all of them and you are entertaining, but the noise quality is not great. Do you record with any type of microphone? Some videos seem to have this problem more than others, especially the ones with more wind, but also your recent announcement video seems to be recorded with low quality sound. I just find it had to hear you sometimes which would be my main reason for not subscribing. Do love the channel name though, super cute!