Some advice needed from everyone

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would yeah, when youre big enough I believe when people attempt to mess things up for you it is less likely to go noticed amongst all the valid activity. I really dont enjoy Adsense because of things like this, you should just be able to turn it on, leave it on and not be worried but at present any old hater can have you by the balls. It is one of the main reasons I dont have it turned on over at YTtalkTV, I hope Google sort it out.
exactly google should've done something about this a long time ago since it tends to happen to so many people.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
exactly google should've done something about this a long time ago since it tends to happen to so many people.
I couldnt agree more, I have watched a lot of peoples videos on it over on YT and theres people who were partners too getting banned. There is alternatives to monetise these days though, theres one place that lets you put links in your description and when people click the links, youre paid which is better than nothing, also you can just send your viewer to a website with paid ad placements and other ad networks on there, some day I think there will be so many banned that they all use alternative monetisation methods and only then will they sort it out, I think the banning for life is harsh too, surely people make mistakes and deserve forgiveness, maybe a 5 year ban or something but for life its harsh. They could make a fortune with all the people who have been banned too, some obviously deserve it of course but I know some just didnt take adsense seriously at the time and lost it which is a shame. Someone I know had their account banned for no good reason too and the only thing driving traffic to the video was pimpmychannel, it was as if it was due to having it embedded on there or something as it was for invalid traffic or something like that when it was really just to help get them new viewers and more views, its not like it was bad traffic or whatever, it was genuine people. Thats the thing with big companies when they dont give support for stuff like this and when issues arise people end up leaving and not going back, technically adsense users are Googles contractors in some sense and they should have support for these sort of things not just a bot making decisions.

Reactions: JostenVlogs

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
maybe finish your 365 days on this channel just so you can say you uploaded every day on one channel then after that make your new channel..but i wouldn't monetize it right away..not unless you get partnered since you can report it to them rather then waiting for Google to get back to ya

Reactions: JostenVlogs

JostenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
maybe finish your 365 days on this channel just so you can say you uploaded every day on one channel then after that make your new channel..but i wouldn't monetize it right away..not unless you get partnered since you can report it to them rather then waiting for Google to get back to ya
I planned to just continue on from the day I left off on my new channel instead of starting over.

HealthyDury

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry, this is not a helpful comment but - wow, I keep learning new stuff about YouTube!

Good luck with your new channel :)

Kiesha

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
After you get through all that technical stuff with making a new account...I think you should re-upload your videos to youu other account. :) I think there is somewhere in the editing place that you can put the date of when the video was originally made. You wouldn't have to do it all at once...but gradually. :) That's my advice!<3
I agree with this comment I am doing the same thing at this moment! I worked hard on the videos I had and I just dont want to not re-upload them. But like someone else said it depends on the number of videos you have. Luckily I save a final copy of all of my videos and I was able to edit them in FCPX and make changes. I would also suggest doing this gradually. It's time consuming! Good Luck OP!

JostenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree with this comment I am doing the same thing at this moment! I worked hard on the videos I had and I just dont want to not re-upload them. But like someone else said it depends on the number of videos you have. Luckily I save a final copy of all of my videos and I was able to edit them in FCPX and make changes. I would also suggest doing this gradually. It's time consuming! Good Luck OP!
Thanks Kiesha

I'm going to have to start uploading more of them gradually. I do agree it would be such a waste not re upload them again. But I guess only time will tell.

Reactions: Kiesha