[SOLVED]Saving Audio help

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I recently normalized and compressed some audio track and added a normalise and noise removal the problem is, during the editing phase I increased the audio due to the compressor, which is what I wanted so that I could have the slightly quiet bits louder and the louder bits not so loud, unfortunately I've gone to edit it alongside a video and only now noticed that the quiet bits are not louder at all even though I tested the compressor on it.

What I want to know is, if it's possible for me to revert the settings back, even though I've already exported the audio and replaced the original?

EDIT: I couldn't find a way to save the audio file but it seems like reapplying the normalize and compressor effect is helping, just had to amp it up a little more and this time I previewed it with the entire track selected instead of a segment, although it shouldn't overly have mattered that much.[DOUBLEPOST=1389765428,1389763722][/DOUBLEPOST]okay I figured it out, it's not exporting with the effects for some reason, anyone have any ideas why that might be happening?
EDIT: Seems the heat really cooked my brain, was saving to a different folder without realising and kept picking the original audio track -.- far out

Last edited: