|Solved| Networks and view drops

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been really curious to know what happens if you join a network that requires say for e.g. 100 views a day, what happens if after you join the network and your views for a certain day drop, or you have a bad month and your views drop, what happens? Do you lose the contract? Get sued? It's 1 of the things that has actually put me off from looking into more networks.

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
It really doesn't matter. Occasionally some contracts say you need to try to put out content actively, but once you're signed it pretty much doesn't matter.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
It really doesn't matter. Occasionally some contracts say you need to try to put out content actively, but once you're signed it pretty much doesn't matter.
Thank you very much. I was always concerned about that kind of thing. On the other hand I guess the networks help you out anyways so your views shouldn't drop but only increase once you join 1 right?

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If a network only requires 100 views a day, I wouldn't take them seriously. I seems to me to be a superficial requirement so that they can turn away channels with very low views.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
If a network only requires 100 views a day, I wouldn't take them seriously. I seems to me to be a superficial requirement so that they can turn away channels with very low views.
Ohhhh, I was only using 100 views as an example in the original post. I'm not talking about any specific networks or anything, just curious about what most of them do once you join them.