[Solved] Need Help!

Th3-Chronikk

[Sub Me!] YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
I applied to a bunch of partnerships for fullscreen including their main network, their gaming one and their creatorX one. I got an email a couple days after i applied to creator x saying i got accepted and my contract would be sent in the next few days (i'm supposed to get it tomorrow or the day after). Then today i got an email from a different person that i was originally talking to and this is what the email said "After reviewing your channel, I’m sorry to say that we are unable to partner with you at this time." (and a bunch of other stuff) But my problem is i think its from fullscreens main network because it doesn't say anything in it about CreatorX, but i'm not sure. What do you all think?

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Wow but the main thing you want is to get partnered with a network right? Try ONE at a time and was it from the same email address that said you were accepted?

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
That message probably is from the main Fullscreen. Creator X wouldn't send that if they already accepted you. If you never got a response from Fullscreen (the main one you also applied to), it was probably from them.

If the email subject is "Fullscreen" it was from the main Fullscreen.

Creator X and Fullscreen arcade usually have as the email subject "[SUBMISSION] Creator X/Fullscreen Arcade"

At least that was in my case.

Reactions: Tonio

Eqo

Better Than You.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Firstly, don't apply for random networks. I know the partnership features are pretty nice and stuff but don't just dive in, really consider a network you want to go for. It'll keep you motivated to get there and in the end it'll really pay off :)

Reactions: Tonio

Th3-Chronikk

[Sub Me!] YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Wow but the main thing you want is to get partnered with a network right? Try ONE at a time and was it from the same email address that said you were accepted?
No it was not from the same email that told me i got partnered, that is what leads me to believe that it is from the main fullscreen network. That and that it says nothing about Creator X in it

Th3-Chronikk

[Sub Me!] YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
That message probably is from the main Fullscreen. Creator X wouldn't send that if they already accepted you. If you never got a response from Fullscreen (the main one you also applied to), it was probably from them.

If the email subject is "Fullscreen" it was from the main Fullscreen.

Creator X and Fullscreen arcade usually have as the email subject "[SUBMISSION] Creator X/Fullscreen Arcade"

At least that was in my case.
The Subject for my original Creator X did look like what you said but this emails subject was Open Submission Denied

Th3-Chronikk

[Sub Me!] YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Firstly, don't apply for random networks. I know the partnership features are pretty nice and stuff but don't just dive in, really consider a network you want to go for. It'll keep you motivated to get there and in the end it'll really pay off :)
Just because i apply to random ones doesn't mean, i'm gonna accept the 1st one.

Barbaroes

Xbox Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
What's their gaming network...

YKmovies

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Think That Massege Came From Fullscrean Not Creatorx You Can E-mail Creatorx And Ask Them Or You Can Ask Them On Twitter :) If Nothing Happens In Few Days Apply Again (Just To Creatorx) Btw I Am Creatorx Partner :)

Reactions: Th3-Chronikk