Solo vs Team

GotNickD

Reaction score
I am curious to know what peoples opinions on this topic are.

What do you prefer working solo on a channel or part of a team?

If you have worked in a team setting what was it like?
By team, I mean things like GameGrumps or Rooster Teeth, YogsCast etc

Krisfire

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Director
Teams all the way man. I do film making and the amount of stuff to do is insane. Having 1 other person that helps, weather its running audio, doing set design, doing editing. Its a big life saver and it helps a ton!

I've not worked in a group like those but a group of people I do films with. It's really fun just getting to focus on one or two things whereas when you're doing it solo you do everything. This last short film we had a crew of 7 and everyone had the ability to just focus on their one job and not worry about the other sections because we all trusted the others to do their parts well.

GotNickD

Reaction score
Yeah I'd like to find one other person to run a gaming channel with. Makes the content better also editing is way easier.

codelangit

Reaction score
I think Team is more than solo, because with the team we can study a lot of ideas and also in taking pictures also better and more varied, it's just difficult for us to be difficult to find nice people to work with, especially in this YouTube world a lot of possibilities, maybe the videos we make are not necessarily viral or can make a lot of money, so we have to think about it, but if you are solo, you can take all the risks yourself. but overall with a team is better than solo.

GotNickD

Reaction score
I think Team is more than solo, because with the team we can study a lot of ideas and also in taking pictures also better and more varied, it's just difficult for us to be difficult to find nice people to work with, especially in this YouTube world a lot of possibilities, maybe the videos we make are not necessarily viral or can make a lot of money, so we have to think about it, but if you are solo, you can take all the risks yourself. but overall with a team is better than solo.
Yeah I agree I think team is the better option but I've yet to have any drama from a team environment so who knows haha.