Software To Create Good YouTube Video Thumbnails?

ShanSR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When you upload a video, you want there to be a thumbnail or the title picture in a way so it will look good and people will click on the video to view it.
Awww, I know what thumbnail is!! I just don't know that there is animated thumbnail!! Thumbnail can't move ...

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Defo choose Gimp! This is what I have been able to make with it, really simple as well!

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Photoshop CS6, and it's easy to learn, and the most professional you can get!

Piotr Wilczek

Reaction score
I'm thinking to create simple website where you can put your youtube video and my software would generate set of thumbnails for you.

My question is what could I do to make this generator most useful for you?

DatPhilGuy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Cartoonist
I recommend GIMP as the best free option(in my opinion of course). And Photoshop if your gong to be paying for something. Ive made my Avatar, channel banner, and thumbnails using it.

unknown_user094590385084

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Gimp is by far my favorite and I use it for pretty much everything related to graphics and visuals! But it is kind of hard to learn...

HaileySimone

✈ IN THE AIR ✈
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
I use Photoshop CS6. Honestly, it may seem overwhelming, but I taught myself how to use Photoshop when I was 11. You'll get the hang of it :D

Reactions: aparsons