Software for YouTube Creators - Need contribution!

Would you be interested in a All-In-One YouTube Creators application?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaRNEh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello everyone! :)

I'd like to create software for YouTube Creators to make it simple to manage all your YouTube activities in one place.

So, my idea is... what if all the functionalities from YouTube + additional features like those from TubeBuddy or VidIQ would be in one place? I found it sometimes frustrating to mix all the contexts while uploading a new video (i.e. moving to TubeBuddy to check this, move to VidIQ to check that, go to another website to do this).

What do you think about a tool, where you would be able to:
1. Upload a video
2. Enter a main keyword
3. App would propose a SEO-friendly title
4. App would propose SEO-friendly tags
5. App would monitor your description to be SEO-friendly
6. Done! Perfect SEO-optimised video ready for publishing.

And after that:
1. Monitor in one clear place how my videos rank on particular keywords in the search engine
2. Monitor how my videos are performing in Social Media (Facebook / Google+ / Twitter)

And many other things, all in one window/page/app with plenty of shortcuts to do it faster and more effectively!

What do you think? Would you be interested in such a tool? Or what other features would it make you consider using it?

Share you thoughts please! :)

Reactions: WebSam

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So basically Tubebuddy Pro?

SaRNEh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So basically Tubebuddy Pro?
TubeBuddy is a great tool in terms of functionalities but IMO unfortunately it's also very unintuitive, sluggish and looks like a tool from the 90s (in terms of design). Also as a creator I'd like to have everything in one place in some kind of a dashboard, to monitor my stuff in just one page. In TubeBuddy I have to click this, then that, then i get redirected there - it's really bad in terms of UX and time saving. What would be also awesome that if you could not even enter YouTube to do your job - it could be a completely separate desktop app.