SocialBlade

Surapas

How much social blade pay for per 1000views ?
I heard all around 1$-7$ per 1000 views. Its that true ?
and how did to get 7$. Thank :D

I guess applying for a partnership for money is quite a bad attitude. You should just focus more on growing your channel than worrying about CPM and all that money s**t. But to answer your question Socialblade says 2 up to atleast 5 dollars per thousand views.

plz, want to know my account status youtube, is 3 green mean that is good standing, and i have message in some of my videos : Matched third-party content.
i want to know if my account is a good standing can i accept aprtnership from GTN??
plz iam afraid to lose my account if i became partner.

plz, want to know my account status youtube, is 3 green mean that is good standing, and i have message in some of my videos : Matched third-party content.
i want to know if my account is a good standing can i accept aprtnership from GTN??
plz iam afraid to lose my account if i became partner.
its best to delete your videos that say that and if youre account settings are green than apply

How much social blade pay for per 1000views ?
I heard all around 1$-7$ per 1000 views. Its that true ?
and how did to get 7$. Thank :D

It all depends on the CPM for your monetized views. And that depends on what ads RPM can get for your videos.
Note that your monetized views will be less than your total views. Not all of your views will be monetized (for a variety of reasons).
Somewhere in the 1-7$ ballpark sounds reasonable. Closer to 1$ is probably more realistic and 7$.
You get paid out a percentage of the earnings.

Back