SocialBlade Partnership??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah alright maybe a bit later though. I need some recorders at the moment maybe we could work together and you could send me some clips.

Features of working together:

You get me as a sub
You will be added to my featured tab
Your channel link will be in every desription

Edward.K

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah alright maybe a bit later though. I need some recorders at the moment maybe we could work together and you could send me some clips.

Features of working together:

You get me as a sub
You will be added to my featured tab
Your channel link will be in every desription
cool. :)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Is that a yes? You seem happy about it.

BronySinc

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I personally like SocialBlade but that is also because I am partnered with them, I don't see any cons so far in my partnership with them and its a pretty nice one year contract so you are not really bound to long unlike other networks. The split is 60/40 and I am pretty sure your earnings do increase compared to just Youtube Ads since mine did have a bit of a jump in profit after I accepted.
The benefits of a network partnership would be a profile banner, watch page icon, and a couple of other stuff.
The specifics of SocialBlade would be they promote you *I personally don't think their promotion helps*
They do give you more support than if you were with just RPM since you can go to them for support.
They do have spotlight videos which can boost you a bit if you are chosen for one.
And just small things like that.

If you like all the little extra perks then I would go ahead and try to get partnered with a decent network, if you are doing fine right now then just keep doing what you are doing.

HKTechTony

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve just signed an agreement with them.

Initial term says 30 days, so I guess that it won’t start the full year if my channel doesn’t perform well.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I’ve just signed an agreement with them.

Initial term says 30 days, so I guess that it won’t start the full year if my channel doesn’t perform well.
@HKTechTony

This thread is from 2013. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.