Socialblade now allow you to pay to..

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hmm from what I best understand socialbalde now allow you to 'PAY' to fix the outrageous false information they publish about your channel.. Isn't that nice of them? Apparently I earn 783 (undefined units from what It appears to me) every month. I wish!.. my channel that is not even monetised.
Screenshot 2019-04-01 at 09.22.04.pngScreenshot 2019-04-01 at 09.29.36.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crown and Fost

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hmm from what I best understand socialbalde now allow you to 'PAY' to fix the outrageous false information they publish about your channel.. Isn't that nice of them? Apparently I earn 783 (undefined units from what It appears to me) every month. I wish!.. my channel that is not even monetised.
View attachment 42902View attachment 42903

I'm guessing the option to edit the numbers you don't like is an April fools joke - Their numbers are pulled from the API and there's no way they'd let you edit them. They've done similar pranks in the past on April fools day. ^^

• Haha
Reactions: UhoohExtra

DIY Reid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I'm guessing the option to edit the numbers you don't like is an April fools joke - Their numbers are pulled from the API and there's no way they'd let you edit them. They've done similar pranks in the past on April fools day. ^^
Well actually you can edit how much each CPM is in their settings menu. I think that just shows on your end and not someone else looking at yours.

Reactions: Crown