SocialBlade Lowers Cap to Become Partner!

Nice find, hopefully some people here can get partnered who were turned down elsewhere, I wonder if theres a reason behind the change and if it has to do with thumbnails being released to those who monetise.

i still don't see why people are thinking of these lower acceptance things as a good thing, when i started on youtube becoming partner was a thing only the most proficient youtubers got, yet now near enough everyone is getting partnered, its taking away the feeling of achievement and accomplishment of making partner when more than 50% of the youtube community is partnered. I just think they're making it far too easy to become a partner on youtube these days.

i still don't see why people are thinking of these lower acceptance things as a good thing, when i started on youtube becoming partner was a thing only the most proficient youtubers got, yet now near enough everyone is getting partnered, its taking away the feeling of achievement and accomplishment of making partner when more than 50% of the youtube community is partnered. I just think they're making it far too easy to become a partner on youtube these days.

It's because *most* of these companies are just taking your monetization money.

They make more money off of you being a partner than you would on your own, for one simple fact:
By having MORE people to show their Clients' advertisements, they are able to offer the client more exposure and in turn it actually makes 3rd Party Companies more money.

Since YouTube changed the way monetization works, and pretty much anyone with a YouTube channel can make money, these 3rd Party Companies were losing out.
So they needed to improvise.

I mean, why not allow people to join you if YouTube is gunna throw out all the cool stuff to people anyway. At least you can make extra money from Client Adverts!

Eventually, YouTube will be full of advertisement. Just like Basic Television is.
It's the only way they can keep growing and make money. It's just business....

I'm sure YouTube will and DOES offer REAL Partners several perks.
I know two of those perks they get are higher CPC and free advertising. Advertising costs a lot! But it's worth it if you can afford it!

I want partnership solely for the branding options. I don't even care about the money really at this point. Maybe when I have tens of thousands of subscribers that will be more important.

I want partnership solely for the branding options. I don't even care about the money really at this point. Maybe when I have tens of thousands of subscribers that will be more important.
that's the only reason I want it to

I rather make money than to have some extra room above my header or have a special subscribe button.

Those options are only really there to push you into a higher salary by "branding" your channel.
It's why those options are only for Partners....to make money....

I think quality content is worth more than some branding options, and with that content, you will eventually get those said branding options.

But in the end, it's all to make you and your advertisers money...Otherwise they wouldn't offer it at all.

Back