SocialBlade Claimed By: Feature Discontinued

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey

I was just on the SocialBlade app (Seeking my latest stats) and noticed under 'Claimed By' its reads 'Feature Discontinued'.

Is everyone else seeing the same?

The reason I am asking (A little paranoid) is that my Adsense doesnt seem to be working right and I wondered if some cheeky Partner is named 'Feature Discontinued' so that I dont follow it up and have taken over illegally?

EVO

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The reason I am asking (A little paranoid) is that my Adsense doesnt seem to be working right and I wondered if some cheeky Partner is named 'Feature Discontinued' so that I dont follow it up and have taken over illegally?
EVO
Seems YouTube impressions are no more viewable in Adsense. Shall we create a new topic regarding this immediate (retroactive as well, since 20th of November) change? Another change before year end. As I said in the hot topic thread about the Adpocalypse, 2017 turns out to be VERY interesting year and it's not even over yet.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Seems YouTube impressions are no more viewable in Adsense
Adsense desktop doesnt seem to be working but Phone App is?
UPDATE it was earlier but has flatlined to 0 again.

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
And that's why this place is great.
Logged into Adsense, saw my views on the floor and panicked....
Sent Adsense feed back and heard nothing.

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
And that's why this place is great.
Logged into Adsense, saw my views on the floor and panicked....
According to some users who contacted Adsense support, it's a bug and they are working on resolving it as soon as possible. Meanwhile you can't follow your performance/rpm realtime and have to wait 2-3 days for YouTube's Analytics lag. See it as small vacation from numbers until its fixed. Or more time on making videos, less time on looking at data.

Jiri82pi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yup, Adsense shows zero.... :-(

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Adsense impressions issue is fixed now. It was a bug. Probably desync between the servers. Everything is back to normal. No reason to worry or be paranoid. But Socialblade won't be able to show network claims, since YouTube APIs deprecated the feature.

ericshift1

Reaction score
YouTube doesn't want network partnership to be a public statistic anymore.