Social Media Agency

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey what's going on everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has information on these so called Social Media Agencies...

I've head quite a lot about time but somehow can't get a hold of one. Basically what they do is you pay them or you collaborate with them for revenue splits and they do the legwork for your video meaning the promoting.

For instance the YouTuber Caspar Lee was under a social media agency and look at where he is ... I would not mind paying an agency to get me exposure at all...

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
As usual, it all depends on price. Personally, I don't think I'd pay more than a few cents per view, maybe a buck per sub or something like that, otherwise it really doesn't feel like its worth it. I mean, I am never gonna buy enough exposure to get a million subs, but I would consider a little boost to get to my first thousand.

Saying that it'll happen when it happens. I guess being a larger channel, with really established content and style, then it makes more sense. If I was to be introduced to every viewer on the planet right now, I reckon I'd only get a few 100k subs. In a years time that number might be a lot larger.

Collaborating is something I'd like to do. But again, I need to be entertaining enough to not look like a pillock next to a pro :)

Justin West

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've done revenue share deals with YouTubers but I never touch their adsense money or charge for results. I set up better monetization through real online marketing and product creation or curation and split the money that comes in. Usually 10x whatever adsense is making with the right channels.