Social Blade / YouTube - overreporting views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Total Views count is increasing like crazy. Crearly it is a bug because there is a big discrepance between Youtube analytics and Socialblade data. In my case Youtube analytics is reporting 14000 views in Sunday, but in the other hand according Socialblade data I've gained 122000 views in only one day xDDD.
Definitely!

I have that as well. Its not socialblade that's wrong. Its youtube itself. I mean, same numbers from youtube dashboard and socialblade. Then when you check analytics its a lower number. Heh.

Also, I usually get 2k++ views a day, I wish I were already getting 70k views a day like it says but its definitely a glitch. YouTube is definitely changing something again lol.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Definitely!

I have that as well. Its not socialblade that's wrong. Its youtube itself. I mean, same numbers from youtube dashboard and socialblade. Then when you check analytics its a lower number. Heh.

Also, I usually get 2k++ views a day, I wish I were already getting 70k views a day like it says but its definitely a glitch. YouTube is definitely changing something again lol.
Well maybe it is changing and they are real haha..

TimothyParker

Reaction score
Hello!

In the last 3 - 4 days my total channel views had increased by 3 - 4 millions, even through I get about 30k of views per day.

Has any of you noticed this anomaly on your channels ?

TimothyParker

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem! I make 30k of views per day, but they've added about 4 Million views in the last 3 days.
The problem is not at Social Blade, but at YouTube, because when I look at my total channel views I see that they added the 4 Million views even though the total video views are much less. This is a New YouTube BUG!!!

TimothyParker

Reaction score
My channels has the same problem. I've got 4 Million views more than total video views. I've searched on Social Blade other channels in my niche and I've noticed that they got the same rise in the last 3 days. I think this is another bug.

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mine jumped 6 million views today. I thought I hadn't been with the program for a few days and forgotten what my view count was until seeing this thread lol

Frithgar

Reaction score
Has anyone had an official word from YouTube on this yet? I'd like to know if it's affecting other stats in the YouTube analytics, has anyone else noticed any unusual changes in your analytics reports? So far mine appear to be normal, it's just the total view count for the channel.

Frithgar

Reaction score
I can't link to the thread as the forum post won't let me, however if you head over to social blade they have an active link explaining what they know about the spikes in view counts. It's something to do with a YouTube view audit, we don't know yet if the views will stick or if they'll be adjusted again afterwards back down to what they should be.

Made a new thread for visibility, admins, sorry if it needs to be moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.