'Social Blade Rank'

McWil

Firstly, I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I was not too sure where to post this question.

I am a stickler for statistics, so I always sit and look at social blade, mainly the sub, view and social ranks, along with the views/subs I gain per day/month.

One thing I cannot figure out is how the social blade rank works? My channel is currently 2.4 million 'in the world' via the social blade rank, what exactly does that mean and how does it come to that conclusion? Obviously I don't expect it to benefit me in anyway, but it really has my brain pickled on what exactly it does?

It analyzes your views and subs and videos and makes a formula of them based on the performance of others. You'd need about1800 subs to break the million rank and 100 views a day or more to get a C

An
It analyzes your views and subs and videos and makes a formula of them based on the performance of others. You'd need about1800 subs to break the million rank and 100 views a day or more to get a C
Ah, thank you! Any clue what the stats are for the B grade, out of curiosity?

The ranks appear to be related to how many daily/monthly views you're getting/how fast you're growing. I'm a grade B on SocialBlade with 13.4k subs and 1.8m total views. There's an option to look at similarly ranked channels to mine, and it has some channels with like 80k+ subs, and others that are like 8-9k subs, and everything in between.

I'm addicted to Social Blade too. I've just been "promoted" to a B-, but this follows 20 days of very rapid growth that has seen my channel go from about 800 views and 1 or 2 subscribers per day, to about 5000 views and about 30 subscribers per day. I think the "promotion" may have come in part because of my growth trajectory.

Back