Social Blade Denied, Don't Know Why Though

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Can somebody that has free time review my videos and try to tell me what violations I am doing, because social blade won't tell me. Thanks

Can't tell by skimming channel... but what did they say?

One thing is... if you've ever received a strike that wasn't appealed successfully, then no-one can partner you. Could be other things, but that is usually a top one.

@Munchito696
I'm not sure how socialblade works, but most networks consider mostly either the daily views or the subscribers a channel has in order to know if they're worth partnerning or not.
Maybe it has something to do with the few amount of people subscribed to the channel?

For instance: TGN channel requirement to join used to be "1000 daily views or more", and that Curse Network channel requirement to join used to be "5000 subscribers or more".

@Munchito696
I'm not sure how socialblade works, but most networks consider mostly either the daily views or the subscribers a channel has in order to know if they're worth partnerning or not.
Maybe it has something to do with the few amount of people subscribed to the channel?

For instance: TGN channel requirement to join used to be "1000 daily views or more", and that Curse Network channel requirement to join used to be "5000 subscribers or more".
He should be fine there according to what we know about their view requirements. :)

Can't tell by skimming channel... but what did they say?

One thing is... if you've ever received a strike that wasn't appealed successfully, then no-one can partner you. Could be other things, but that is usually a top one.

My account is still in perfect standing and has never received a strike. I'm not sure what I'm being denied for because they just throw out 3 different reasons and no specific information at all. One of the support team members reviewed my channel and said he saw nothing wrong with it and sent my ticket to "level 2" support. After that, I received the same email with no specifics once again. It seems like it is just a bot deny-bot that I'm dealing with or something.

My account is still in perfect standing and has never received a strike. I'm not sure what I'm being denied for because they just throw out 3 different reasons and no specific information at all. One of the support team members reviewed my channel and said he saw nothing wrong with it and sent my ticket to "level 2" support. After that, I received the same email with no specifics once again. It seems like it is just a bot deny-bot that I'm dealing with or something.
Huh, weird. What about your AdSense account? Is it still in good standing as well?

Huh, weird. What about your AdSense account? Is it still in good standing as well?
Yeah I still collect daily slowly but surely. I'm guessing Creator X won't accept me because I don't have enough subscribers huh? Well hopefully with my newer videos people will actually subscribe instead of just watching randomly.

Back