Soccer Channels are these monetizable?

Final_Alpha

Reaction score
Hi guys i have a soccer channel and I upload clips compilation (clip are very short).
I request YouTube partner program I have 16k subscribers it will be accepted?

These are many others channels with soccer compilations so i think they have already ytpp or they use any MCN?

There are MCN Who accept soccer clips? If yes do you know it?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Compilations containing actual team or league gameplay are not monetizable; such videos are major copyright violations. The current channels who are monetized will lose monetization as soon as they are reviewed under the new rules.

You must first be an accepted direct member channel of the YPP to join an MCN under the current rules as well, so that is not an "out" for you; as no MCN will accept a non-YPP member channel.

Final_Alpha

Reaction score
Compilations containing actual team or league gameplay are not monetizable; such videos are major copyright violations. The current channels who are monetized will lose monetization as soon as they are reviewed under the new rules.

You must first be an accepted direct member channel of the YPP to join an MCN under the current rules as well, so that is not an "out" for you; as no MCN will accept a non-YPP member channel.
Thank you for your reply, my channel si this: Calcio Freestyle.
I don’t have any copyright strikes and any trems violation, so why YouTube will don’t accept my channel to YPP?

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You need to read what @UKHypnotist has told you, She is spot on.
You own absolutely none of the content on your channel so therefore you are in breach of Youtubes rules and many copyright laws.
Youtube categorically will not be monetising your channel and although you have no strikes at the moment it will only be a matter of time.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, my channel si this: Calcio Freestyle.
I don’t have any copyright strikes and any trems violation, so why YouTube will don’t accept my channel to YPP?
Because none of the content is yours = duplication. YouTube is no longer monetizing such content.

Also your copyright disclaimer is nonsense and will not protect you from claims. Your claim of fair use is also nonsense and what you are doing is not remotely close to being "fair use"

Final_Alpha

Reaction score
Thank you guys,
Suggestions how can i continue to post these Type of videos?
If i put voice/webcam reaction in these compilation?

clerick

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thank you guys,
Suggestions how can i continue to post these Type of videos?
If i put voice/webcam reaction in these compilation?
You can't, PERIOD. Sticking your face/voice over them does nothing as you are still just reuploading content in an attempt to monetize others work. Come up with something original and stop trying to leech off others.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"How can I break the rules, violate copyright law and get paid for it?"

YOU CAN'T! You don't own the content! You are violating YouTube's terms of service! It doesn't matter what you want to do, it matters what you can legally do! Knock it off!

Final_Alpha

Reaction score
You can't, PERIOD. Sticking your face/voice over them does nothing as you are still just reuploading content in an attempt to monetize others work. Come up with something original and stop trying to leech off others.
Why I can't?! this is not true...
in YPP it says Add commentary or show your presence in your videos (voice or on screen)
is the same for videogames, videogamer don't have any right of videogames.

Duplicate, duplication, or duplicative content.
Note: You may be able to monetize third-party content if you have commercial use rights for that content, and you’re contributing to the value of that content in some way. This can include, but is not limited to, high-quality editing, adding commentary, or narrative.
If my channel was removed for duplication, what can I do?
You can remove or update content to comply with our policies and reapply for YPP in 30 days. At that time, we will carefully review your application and channel again. Here are some best practices to get you started:
. Add commentary or show your presence in your videos (voice or on screen)
. Link back to your YouTube channel from your website
. Provide more context about your work in your video and channel descriptions
. Make sure the content on your channel aligns with our policies. You can review: Community Guidelines, AdSense Policies, and YouTube Partner Program policies.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
It all comes down to this in the end...
Note: You may be able to monetize third-party content if you have commercial use rights for that content, and you’re contributing to the value of that content in some way.
So: now I ask you this: Do you have commercial use rights for the soccer clips you are using in your videos, and can you prove that via hard copy documentation to YouTube?

Just "contributing to the value of that content in some way", won't qualify as enough for monetization to be approved. You need all of the following:

1. Worldwide broadcast licensing for the soccer clips. Do you have that, and for each and every one of them?

2. Publicity rights for every recognizable person in each of your videos. Do you have that as well?

3. Commercial use rights as stated in bold above...

Going into denial, as you obviously did in your last post, won't change the facts of this issue, and definitely will not get your channel monetized.

Oh, by the way, you might want to take note of the fact that attempted monetization of unlicensed third party copyright content is against both Adsense policy, and YouTube Partner Programme policy. That first policy violation can get your Adsense account permanently suspended; and if that happens, you will never again be able to monetize a YouTube channel.

Reason? You are only allowed one Adsense account in your Google Lifetime.

Last edited: