So you want to get your noticed and rich ? take a look here

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
For getting noticed forum's are a great place to show off your skills, when i first started youtube i was trying to just show off paintball markers and stuff to family, gaming friends, forum mate's and so on. When i was in to paintball i was part of pbl nation, mcarterbrown, paintballer. and many more. 1 of my video's went viral on pbl nation and got 200 000 views which i was happy as hell as a kid! and then i did rc videos i was part of many rc forums like hpibajaforums, rcpitstop, largescalerc. and many more take a look on my channel for the results all i can say is posting your content in a media topics in forums that deal with your video's its amazing advertisement and being active help's show your knowledge and helping other's creates a fallowing that is great!. making a facbook page and inviting your friends to join is another great way of showing your content off and friends will check your vids when there board and if you go viral friends of friends will see the page and liking it and fallow you. (usually you will show up in the suggested page section to for your friends friends) If you have friends who like posting stuff to reddit get them to post your content now and then i had a video go viral on there (one in my signature below) posting your own content doesn't go good on reddit. Becareful with reddit if bad quality content is posted or anything is easy to make fun of they will tare you open! trolls and hipsters feast on reddit. Also if you are a gamer if you have a big fallowing or friends list posting your channel name on your profile might get you some more views to :D

i said this on another topic:
just keep posting 2 weeks isn't enough time to get your foot in the door to be truthful i would say after 6 months of posting vid's is when you start pumping hard rate now your just trying to get enough content so people know what your all about when they visit your channel after watching your video's
don't expect to get rich off here instantly or at all have fun making video's and treat what ever cash you make as money to improve equipment or as a pat on the back. If your 14 and expecting for this to pay for a movie out now and then thats great :D if your expect it to make you a millionaire i still believe in you but if your here for the money it probably wont come need to get your mind the a state of wanting to make good content not cash. Even rwj knows this! he might make close to 1 mill a year but after staff costs, camera costs, and other projects its much less. When he was with maker he use to give 40% to the studio to grow. Now he has runaway planet to fund and riley rewind 2 very costly projects. Im not going to sit here and smash your dreams! i believe in you and you can do this but make sure your doing this for the right reason :)

once you have the content and your active in a couple community's you will notice just how fun youtube can be it can either be a hobby or a lifestyle were you draw the line is up to you! you can pay for for advertising (best is adwords) but once again make sure you have enough content to keep people coming back and interested :D thanks for reading this and if you ever have questions you have come to the right place we have channels of all sorts of content and sizes we have grown and we have fallen.

Reactions: Ghost OOKami

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This post is so great I can't even begin to explain. More people need to do Youtube for fun, and not just the quick buck.

G

glitboy

"Even rwj knows this! he might make close to 1 mill a year"

More Like 5 Million

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
"Even rwj knows this! he might make close to 1 mill a year"

More Like 5 Million
locial blade always guesses high. Ray doesn't sell gorilla ad's or any other wonder products like tongue scrubber's and what not. yes he also has runaway planet and anna has her own channel but still combined income 1 mill to 1.5 before taxs

$724 - $6.8K /day
$264.3K - $2.5M /yr

G

glitboy

locial blade always guesses high. Ray doesn't sell gorilla ad's or any other wonder products like tongue scrubber's and what not. yes he also has runaway planet and anna has her own channel but still combined income 1 mill to 1.5 before taxs

$724 - $6.8K /day
$264.3K - $2.5M /yr
It was higher back in the day. I would say he's making closer to the 2.5 million, he isn't with a network so that cuts out the middle man so he's probably getting a 6 dollar CPM.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
It was higher back in the day. I would say he's making closer to the 2.5 million, he isn't with a network so that cuts out the middle man so he's probably getting a 6 dollar CPM.
could be haha all depends if he ever got his adsence account back! haha maker him went silent on the situation. i know he lost breakingnyc and yfm

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thought he got a higher cut when he was with Maker?