So you want to be an actor?

Gemma Carline

YTtalkPresenter - vlogger/actor/gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello my lovelies! I mentioned a while ago about my new series (which was of the main reasons i started youtube) to do a series called, so you want to be an actor? :)

its about tips and tricks and helpful info on ways to be an actor, to help you get started or if you have hit a dead end??

Or if you just want to know how it all works :) it will all be in this series and it will not be specific FACTS but based off personal experiences ^_^

So just as a heads up, is there anything you guys would like to see in the series? any clips of what ive done as an actor? any tips you want to hear? questions? feel free to suggest :D

ProjectPFX

Be part of the project.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
My channel is in no way related to being an actor, however one thing I think you should mention is how people need to learn to take criticism - this goes for most things of course, but in acting I can only guess that there are people out there who take negative comments to heart and it may reflect in performance.
Just an idea !

I'll look forward to the series!

Reactions: Gemma Carline

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nothing in particular I could suggest, but I will be looking forward to what you have to say. Always thought theater arts were interesting, so who knows? I may learn how to effectively lie to the girlfr - er - I mean pick up some pointers for future sketches. ;)

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The closest I will probably get to being a actor on youtube is animations. But I don't plan to start animations until 2013 as I am doing media in school next year as a gcse which might help me :)

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm not exactly gonig to become an actor any time soon, so I'll just wish you good luck with your videos! :)