Gaming So You Think You're Funny huh?

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys, Red here. I am tryng to creat a youtube/gaming group. I guess you can say it's like Vanoss or Fitz and them but I'm just trying to have fun and entertain people. The main focus of this is to have fun, make some funny moments, and entertain. I am hoping this can be a long lasting group that can make each other laugh. Some of the games i usually play are CounterStrike, Garry's Mod, GTA V, CoD: WaW Zombies, and Fortnite (We can also get other games that we might find fun).

REQUIREMENTS:
- Be 16+ years old
- Have a great sense of humor
- Be active on YouTube
- Have Discord
- Don't be toxic we're here to have fun
- Don't take the game too seriously, I too get really competitive but it's not fun if you're playing just to win. enjoy the game.
- Eh not really a huge requirement but i would appreciate if your channel had at least 400 subscribers

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
- I'm 15
- I'm the type to laugh at my dementia suffering grandfather
- I have 0 videos
- What's discord?
- Being toxic is being fun.
- If I lose to you better sleep with one eye open.
- I had 2 but both my parents unsubbed.

Where do I sign up.

Edit:Minecraft channel eh?

Um, you should probably cut down the length of your videos, like a lot.

Last edited:

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo feel free to contact me on Discord. I checked out your channel and I think it's pretty dang good. My Discord name is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130

Also I a few YouTube friends who are quite fun to work with so yea. Hope to hear back from you

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm fun. I have zero subscribers and zero videos at the moment. But it's more about enjoying gaming with cool people for me. Having a group of people like Fitz would be great. My discord is curlyhairedfreak#5154

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, Red here. I am tryng to creat a youtube/gaming group. I guess you can say it's like Vanoss or Fitz and them but I'm just trying to have fun and entertain people. The main focus of this is to have fun, make some funny moments, and entertain. I am hoping this can be a long lasting group that can make each other laugh. Some of the games i usually play are CounterStrike, Garry's Mod, GTA V, CoD: WaW Zombies, and Fortnite (We can also get other games that we might find fun).

REQUIREMENTS:
- Be 16+ years old
- Have a great sense of humor
- Be active on YouTube
- Have Discord
- Don't be toxic we're here to have fun
- Don't take the game too seriously, I too get really competitive but it's not fun if you're playing just to win. enjoy the game.
- Eh not really a huge requirement but i would appreciate if your channel had at least 400 subscribers
is 347 people alot ......im traying to get to 400

AlexDash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, this sounds right up my alley! I've been editing in a Fitz/SovietWomble style for a while (subtitles over commentary, etc).
I also own most of those games (GTA, GMod, CS:GO).
Feel free to hit me up on discord: alex.#0113

freusin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, i really want to collab with other people. my discord is
freusin#9649