So who has a Tumblr?

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was considering getting a Tumblr... but I feel the need to ask, why bother? :D

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why does anyone get anything? I like to blog every once in a while, and post pictures I like. I'm just weird I guess.
No I didn't mean your weird, I've just never seen the point in Tumblr... for example you can make revenue from blogger and it has more user options.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I havent bothered with it but mainly because I dont blog, otherwise I would, there are some great templates for it.

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
No I didn't mean your weird, I've just never seen the point in Tumblr... for example you can make revenue from blogger and it has more user options.
You can make money off tumblr the exact same way.

...but no, I don't tumbl. I follow some blogs tho

WonderHouseAwesome

Hello, I am AWESOME
Reaction score
You can make revenue from Tumblr, you have to either make your own template or buy one of theirs thats has room for ad's or have a domain name and link it too your tumblr and you can put ads on there. You can also put a 'Donate' button if you want to go the PayPal way.