So what does my channel need to gain subs/views?

Namaco

I've Got It
Every channel I guess have different needs to improve and gain subscribers ((fans mostly)) and views, so here I am asking you lads if anyone could tell me what does my channel need to improve? More series?, got one coming up tomorrow but probably not that, nevertheless could you tell me what perhaps do I need to do to improve my channel?

I do not have much of subscriber's neither are they "interacting" with me, how could I make them interact with me?

You can checkout my channel which is in the signature box ;)
Thank you :)

If you browse this forum you will see many tips and tricks and advice on progressing further with your channel :)

You can't really make anyone interact with you. But you can prompt them to. Ask them questions, seek their opinion.

Every channel I guess have different needs to improve and gain subscribers ((fans mostly)) and views, so here I am asking you lads if anyone could tell me what does my channel need to improve? More series?, got one coming up tomorrow but probably not that, nevertheless could you tell me what perhaps do I need to do to improve my channel?

I do not have much of subscriber's neither are they "interacting" with me, how could I make them interact with me?

You can checkout my channel which is in the signature box ;)
Thank you :)

There are about fifty of these made each day. I would suggest looking at these as they may have answers you seek young one.

Back